The Grand Prairie is a city in the Prairie and Lake regions of Texas.
- Don't confuse me with the Grand Prairie, the city in Alberta, Canada.
The nearby airports are Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and Dallas Love Field (DAR).
There is no public transportation in the Grand Prairie. Taxi, rental car (Avis or Enterprise), or private car. Some hotels may offer round-trip services to local airports.
- Cedar Hill State Park is a popular state park offering one fishing, camping, hiking and viking courses.
- 2 Joe Pool Lake. The company of Engineer Lake, which has the opportunity to go fishing or boats. You can enjoy camping and hiking along the coast.
- 3 Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie, 1001 Performance Pl, +1 972 . See live on 6,350 seats, including concerts, shows, and events.
- 4 Uptown Theater, 120 East Main St, 972 . The newly restored 408 seats theaters host music, dancing, dramas, movies, as well as entertainment and visual art.
- Doctor Corplando Home - The Grand Prairie Museum of Art, 125 SW Dallas St, . This house has a national landmark, just like the Grand Prairie landmark. It was the historic home of Dr. Horace Victor Copeland (1875-1969).
- Do you believe in the Wax and the Ripley palace of Louis Tussaud? East Palace Parkway 601
- Grand Prairie Alliance Skate Park, 1000 Lone Star Pkwy, . It's a skateborder paradise! Lesson - Skate Camp - Concert - Rock In - Other! There is also a full-skate shop that uses shoes, clothes, and skateboards. All year round.
- Gran Prairie Air Hogs, Lone Star Pakwii, . The Minor League stadium, which opened in May 2008, includes Kids' Zone, Restaurant, Sports Bar, Cigar Bar, and Swimming Pool. With 4,000 seats, it offers 13 luxury suites.
- Gran Prairie Loan Star Park 1000 Loan Star Park, 1 972 . $5 a live day The concert will last until 17:30, which is $20 per person. The world's best thoroughbred horse racing! The truck is a seven-stage glass-walled weather-ready stand building with a penthouse suite, a raceway truck side dining room, a box seat and outdoor seats. The post-time pavilion has more than 150 TV screens, sports bars and restaurants. Watch simulated horse racing from the world's top racks.
- 1 Traders Village 2602 Mayfield Rd [email protected]✉ for Traders Village , 2602 Mayfield Rd. A flea market that deals with 3,500+ vendors, children's vehicles, arcade games, and foods from different countries. Opened on Saturday and Sunday all year.
Restaurants range from specialty shops to home buffers and fast food.
- Holiday Inn Express - Grand Prairie Texas 4112S.Carrier Pkwy (I-20, exit 456, after Cheddar's & IHOP), Toll-Free: + . It is a four-story hotel with no smoke.
- Motel 6 Dallas-Grand Prairie, 406 Palace Parkway, ☏1 972 642-9424, Fax.
- La Quinta Grand Prairie Taxis Hotel (2131 W I-20, ☏+1 817-318-9142) [email protected]) The La Quinta Grand Prairie is a boutique hotel that provides a spacious room, suite, meeting space, free breakfast and wireless Internet and Texas Gateway package.
- Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, 1542 North HWY 360, +1 972 988 6800[email protected] Check in: 4 pm, Check out: 11 am. $.
|go through the Grand Prairie|
|Fort Worth Sama Samba←||W E||→Dallas → Texarkana|